Create a Login for a Tenant
Note: Only an "owner" login can create a username or password for tenants.
Follow the steps below to create a login for your customer, so they can login to their account on your website.
1) Log in to your account
2) Click the Customers tab
3) Search, locate, and click on the customers name to pull up their account
4) Click Edit Profile at the top of the page (blue button)
5) Scroll down to the "Login Information" section
6) Type in login information
If you do have an email for them, you can use it as their username and you can use their first or last name as their Password. After the first time they have logged in they will be allowed to change either or both their Username and Password.
There are a couple things you need to keep in mind when creating a Username and Password for a customer.
1. To create a username and password for the client you must have an email for them. (If you don't have an email for them, you can just put a fake email such as firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. If you do have their correct email, their Username and Password will be emailed to them when you're done creating them.