Printing Mailing Labels
To print labels for specific customers, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your account
2) Scroll over the Email, Txt, & Print tab
3) Click the Mailing Labels sub-tab
4) Make sure you are printing labels for the correct "Customer Type" by selecting from the drop down menu listing "All" clients, "Current" clients, "Past Due" clients, or "Locked Out" clients.
5) Select which customers you would like to print labels for by checking the box next to each customer's name
6) To select all customers in a particular "Customer Type", click on "All"
7) Click the Download PDF button
*Note- When printing the mailing labels, please set Page Scaling to 'None.' If you are using Google Chrome, you may need to uncheck the print option to "fit to page." If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to check the box that says "actual size." Failure to do this may cause your labels to not print correctly.