The waiting list is a feature where customers can sign up on a waiting list to rent a unit that is currently being rented by someone else or is simply unavailable at the moment. Customers can join the list online, or you can add them manually.
HOW TO ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO SIGN UP FOR THE WAITING LIST ONLINE
1. Hover over the Website tab and select Pages.
2. Click on the Edit link next to the Rent Storage page.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Edit next to the Available Unit Types widget.
4. Make sure the boxes are clicked for the "Rent" and "Waiting List" columns. Click Save.
5. Now, when a unit size is sold out, there will appear a "waiting list" button on the website.
6. If a customer clicks on the "waiting list" button, he will be taken to a screen where he can input his information and be added to the waiting list report (see below).