When setting up Storage Facility Internal Logins under Setup > Manager, there is an ability to create a "Sales Associate" login.
Users set with a Sales Associate login will have limited access to the software and not able able to see all the features available to Managers.
Access of a Sales Associate Login Includes:
- Renting or Reserving a Unit
- Adding Notes to a Customer Profile
- Taking a Payment
- Setting up or Editing Recurring Billing Information
- Editing the Move in Date
- Removing a Lock Out
- Editing the Customer Profile
- Approving and Completing Reservations
- Changing or Adding Gate Access
- Upload tenant photos
- Perform Move-outs
- Edit Payment Methods
- Add Recurring Billing
Some of the Major Restrictions to these types of Accounts Include:
- Editing/Deleting Customer Notes
- Editing/Voiding Billing History Items
- Deleting or Pausing Recurring Billing
- Editing the Payment Structure of a Customer (Applying Discounts, Changing Monthly Price, Next Invoice Date)
- Printing Invoices or Late Notices
- Sending Bulk Emails or Templates to Customers
- Making Changes to the Website
- Viewing or Pulling Reports
- Changing any overall billing settings.
We will be adding more permissions/restrictions to this feature in the future that seem appropriate.