Entering a Manual Fee
You can create many types of fees to a customers account. Follow the steps below to create manual fees.
1) Log into your account
2) Click Customers tab
3) Locate and click on the customer that you would like to add the manual fee for
4) Click Fees/Products at the top of the customer account
5) Select a fee using the drop down menu next to "Add a Fee".
6) Fill in the fee name, amount, tax, and add any notes about this fee. It doesn't have to be the same as the one you selected in the drop down.
*Note- if you charge tax then put the tax rate there (as a whole percentage, for six percent put a 6, not a .06). The subtotal will add everything, this box cannot be changed.
6) Click Add Fee. You can add more than one fee at the same time (before saving), if you would like.
7) Click Save