The Alterations Report tracks any changes made in the software and also shows who made them. For example, if a manager makes a change to an invoice amount, payment amount, or late fee, the Alterations Report will track that change.
1. Log in to your software from your website.
2. Hover over the Reports tab and select All Reports.
3. Click the Alterations report under the Accounting/Financials column.
4. Input the desired date range, and click the Load Report button.
5. As you see below, the report shows the date of the change, to which customer it applied, what change was made (with before and after amounts), and the username of the manager who did it.