The revenues report is a report you will use very frequently. Follow the steps below to get to the Revenues report:
1) Log in to your account
2) Click the Reports tab
3) Click the Revenues link under the Accounting/Financials column
4) Select the date range that you want to look at
5) Click the Load Report button
There is also a new feature in the revenues report that allows you to see how much money you are making in any given time period by each unit type. For example, for those of you that manage a storage facility and also have some rental properties put into the system, you can now separate your revenue report to see how much money you are making with your rentals vs how much you are making on your storage units.
Follow the steps below to look at revenues by unit type:
1) Click the drop down where it says "not grouped"
2) Select Unit Type in the drop down
3) Click the Load Report button
4) You will see the breakdown by unit types